
i am utterly flabbergasted and shocked. i am starting to regret my choices and that is not a good starter for the year. I don't know if it's my brain that getting rusty or what. had my first taste of RAs today--two times in fact and after each lesson, it just confirmed and reinforced my worst fears.
for chi, she's actually going to give us pop quizzes on chinese literature and history and culture and stuff like that and it seems that we are 'supposed' to know them. what am i supposed to do??? i don't think i'm supposed to be there. First mistake made.
For chem, it's just pure terror. I'm sure i'll improve a lot in this class but it's just so demoralizing to think i don't know all this stuff.
I feel like a total dummy and don't bother comforting me. If i made those mistakes, I'm going to live with it and not let them beat me, at least that is the theory for now.
I'm seriously going to buck up, some way or another because i know i have nothing to fall back on.
let your heart out.